Attention West Coasters! Patio season is here at last! ‘Tis the season for burgers, beers and backyard barbecuing. It’s time to get down to business and take a look at our available outdoor area.
Some of us have sprawling backyards, while others utilize public spaces at our beautiful parks and beaches. Worry not! There is something for everyone when it comes to purchasing outdoor furniture and I’m here to help find the solutions that are perfect for you.
For the first part of this series let’s talk about the biggest (or perhaps smallest) issue surrounding a patio purchase: SPACE.
Which of these 3 outdoor spaces are you shopping for?
Condo or apartment with no balcony or patio?
- Buy something portable and weather resistant like the Lafuma Zero-Gravity Recliner
- This reclining chair is durable, light-weight, folds for easy travel or storage and it’s super comfortable
Perfect for relaxing at a beach barbecue or picnic in the park.
Small balcony or patio?
- Round tables are the way to go – they take up less space than a rectangular table, with space for more guests!
- Stacking chairs – they’re easy to store or pull out when necessary
- Limited space outside usually means limited space inside, so all weather, low-maintenance furniture is key
Big backyard? Sprawling Space?
Remember: If your space is unlimited so are your possibilities…
Next Segment? Maintenance (or lack thereof)…