For my third and final installment of “How to Purchase Patio Furniture,” I’m going to keep things short and sweet. This blog is really just meant to be food for thought while pondering your patio purchase, because really, the purpose is all yours to decide.
What you have to do before deciding which patio furniture is right for you, is decide what it will be used for.
Does this sound like you?
I have a young family and we love to dine outdoors.
Shopping for something full-meal and kid friendly?
- Go with a classic dining set that’s durable and easy to clean
- Try a patio dining set that extends for more guests, or a growing family
The Piano Table has a built in leaf, hole for an umbrella and just needs a quick wipe down after meals.
I love to entertain, but big sit-down meals aren’t really my thing.
Lifestyle lend to appies and cocktails over family feasts?
- Patio sofas and coffee tables are great for entertaining adults
- All-weather wicker is especially low maintenance and looks great!
The Embrace Collection from Couture International is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
I use my patio to nap in the sun or read the morning paper.
Love to soak in the sun or relax outside?
- Adjustable patio loungers are great for creating a relaxing outdoor space
- Sleek and sexy Vita Kube is great for style while Lafuma’s Zero-Gravity Lounger has incredible ergonomic health benefits
Vita Kube Patio Lounger is perfect for catching some quick rays.