Your home should be your sanctuary, but more often than not we find ourselves wistfully dreaming of shoving that “For Sale” sign in the lawn or conducting our dream renovations with those lottery winnings that never seem to show up. Fear not! A minor decor “face lift” can be all you need to spruce up your home and refresh your rooms. Read on for some tips and suggestions that are easy, inexpensive and will undoubtedly help you fall in love all over again with that place you call home.
1In the Kitchen:
Forget back splashes, shiny new Stainless appliances and that granite island. By simply adding some fresh, interesting chairs to your kitchen table you can make a statement and change the look of the space without breaking the bank.
– Iconic industrial design of the mid 20th century
– A timeless style that suits a variety of decors and is contemporary and classic
2In the Living Room:
If that brand new leather sectional isn’t in the budget at the moment, start with a funky occasional chair to freshen up that living space. Upholstered styles can create a cozy aesthetic, or try an architecturally striking design for a more modern look.
– A sleek and classic look with a retro twist
– This chair has a ton of personality, without taking up a lot of space
3Lighting for ANY Room:
Whether you need one lamp to light up an entire room or an interesting floor or pendant lamp to create style an ambiance. Good lighting can completely transform a space.
The Buster Floor Lamp
– With an over-sized shade, and full range dimmer, this floor lamp provides both practicality and striking style
– Extendable arch looks classy and elegant over a kitchen table to provide a soft, romantic dining experience
– Works well as ambiance or reading light over a sofa in the living room