When the best in design meets clever engineering, the result is the amazing Equo Collection. Supported by a pencil-thin body attached to a weighted base, the sleek and elegant desk lamp seems to defy gravity. Mounted to the body is a counterbalanced arm that can move the LED light head up and down and place the light where it is desired with a simple one-finger touch. Extend the slim body to about four feet in height and you have the Equo floor lamp. This incredible collection provides a thin yet functional LED light source for any room.
The exceptional Equo is a willowy sculpture masquerading as an LED desk lamp. The lamp has a streamlined counterweight design that balances the body of the lamp on a slight stand and weighted base while the LED head tilts and maintain its angle until you change it. Equo is a must-see lamp – see it for yourself to appreciate its unique and elegant design and functionality.
A light, one finger touch allows you to put the light exactly where you need it.
Ingenious counter balance design keeps the LED head parallel or at any desired angle.
LEDs rated for 50,000 hours of use – that’s 8 hours a day for 17 years.
The lithe body of this extraordinary lamp rests delicately on an equally slim support bar
- Fully recyclable aluminum
- Water-based paint
- LEDs do not contain mercury
- Low power consumption (<10 watts)
- 34% pre-consumer recycled material by weight
- FSC certified packaging
- LEED credit eligibility
- Peter Ng
- Kenneth Ng
- Edmund Ng
- iF product design award 2012
- WAN Awards Shortlisted 2012
- Interior Design’s Best of Year 2011 Product
- JDP’s Good Design Award 2011
- Benelux Office Products Awards Winner 2011
- Bloom Award Winner 2011
- red dot: product design winner 2011
- Next Generation Luminaires “Best in Class” Winner 2010
- Spark Award – Bronze 2010
- Chicago Athenaeum’s GOOD DESIGN Award 2010
- ADEX Platinum Award 2010